On My Father's Side - The Barn Again Gang


On My Father's Side (The Barn Again Gang )

Just a young boy in the temple one day
Shared with the doctors they were so amazed
Never had they seen one so young speak so swift
They asked him many questions the conversation went like this

What’s your name son
On my mother’s side my name is Jesus
But on my Father’s side they call me Emmanuel

How old are you
On my mother’s side now I’m twelve years
But on my Father’s side I’ve just always been

Where you from
On my mother’s side I’m from Bethlehem
But on my Father’s side it’s New Jerusalem

What’s your plan
On my mother’s side I’ll be crucified
But on my Father’s side in three days I’ll arise
And I’ll sit by my Father’s side

He was the Son of God yet the son of man
And I can’t help but wonder how Joseph must have felt
Through an open door that day he heard his son reply
You see I’m the King of Kings that’s on my Father’s side

repeat #2,3,4,5

No comments:

Post a Comment